segunda-feira, 30 de agosto de 2010

English students level 1

Name:
For your practice!
Teacher: Debora Antonio .
Exercises Level 1
1. Complete the verb to be:
a) I_______
b) You _____
c) He is
d) She _____
e) It is
f) We _____
g) You _____
h) They are
2. Complete with verb to be:
a) I _______ Meg.
b) He _______ my bother.
c) Carlos ________ my friend.
d) She ________ my cousin.
e) They ________ cool.
f) It _______ my dog.
g) You _______ very intelligent.
3. Pass these sentences for the negative and interrogative form:
Model: Mary is my mother.
Interrogative: Is Mary my mother?
Negative: Mary is not my mother.

a) Célio is a good boy.
b) Marta is pretty.
c) My father is very cool.
d) Tupã is my dog.
e) He is good.
f) Paul and Mike are friends.
g) They are shy.
h) Mel is my friend.

4. Substitute a noun by a pronoun:
a) Carla is my daughter.
b) Paul is my son.
c) Dado is my little dog.
d) New York is a great city.
e) Maya and Carlos are in Love.
f) Bill and I are classmates.

5. Complete with a or an :
a) _____ book.
b) _____ hour
c) _____ eraser
d) _______pencil case
e) _______ encyclopedia
f) _______ english book
g) ______ house
h) ______ car
i) ______ egg
j) ______ Address book
6. Create a sentence with verb to be:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Write the name of the numbers:
a) 8-
b) 9-
c) 3-
d) 5-
e) 7-
f) 6-
g) 0-
h) 1-
i) 2-
j) 4-
k) 10-
8. Answer these questions:
a) How are you?
b) What´s your name?
c) Are you Meg?
d) _Nice to meet you!
e) What´s your last name?
f) What´s your nickname?
g) Write four popular names:
9. Rewrite these sentences using contractions:
Model: She is my friend.
She´s my friend.

a) He is my husband.
b) They are very Nice.
c) She is over there.
d) It is my computer.
e) We are in Love.
f) I am intelligent.
g) You are so beautiful.
h) You are friends.

2 comentários:

  1. Good nigth Teacher Debora Antonio,
    Very good are exercises,thanks !!!!
    wonderful weekend!!!!
    Excuse my withdrawal , because voyage...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. That´s ok Lúcia no problem. I received your letter.
    Kisses, teacher Debora Antonio.

    ResponderExcluir

NOSSA PROPOSTA

O CLICKNEL FOI CRIADO COM O OBJETIVO DE INFORMAR, ATUALIZAR E INTERAGIR COM TODOS OS QUE FALAM, ESTUDAM E/OU APRECIAM OS IDIOMAS ESPANHOL, FRANCÊS E INGLÊS E SUAS RESPECTIVAS CULTURAS.

SEJAM BEM-VINDOS!!

BIENVENIDOS - BIENVENUS - WELCOME